Monday, March 30, 2015

New blog home

Moving House is kind of a hassle.

Because the first blog spot I tried is really unfriendly to their free-service users, I've decided to come over here to blogger.com. I've used it before, never had trouble with it, and hope that this time things will go more smoothly.  So I'm really glad you've come to check out what we feed people at our house around dinner time, and I hope you find something useful.

By the way, I am cooking more healthfully these days because of the diabetic personage in the home, but I don't promise that everything you see posted here is healthy. I'll let you know when something's particularly good for you, or if it came from a specific source, but otherwise you can pretty much tell from the ingredients.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment